GunCer Ceramic Gun Oil, 65 ml
GunCer firearm tuning with ceramic additives
This high-tech gun oil from Ballistol was developed specifically for marksmen, hunters and law enforcement and is suitable for all rifles and handguns.
Ceramic additives ensure the function, the performance and the accuracy of the gun and reduce the wear.
The temperature range of this high-tech gun-oil ranges from -40° C to +210° C. By The small ceramic particles the emergency operating feature extends that even up to 1000° C. Emergency mode means that the ceramic particles take the "lubricating function" even if no more oil is present.
All attributes of GunCer:
- For professional snipers, hunters and law enforcement, for rifles, shotguns or handguns
- Special mixture of ceramic additives provide maximum performance and safe shot accuracy
- Reduces friction and deterioration of the firearm
- Smoothes roughness (under load, roughness at the friction points will be reduced by flowgliding and plastically deformation of the friction point, whichextremely reduces the friction in order to keep your firearm in best shape)
- Reduced power losses while reloading Self-loading pistols and rifles (even with weak load ammunition), resulting in less interferences
- Excellent corrosion protection, prevents fretting corrosion
- Works in a temperature range from -40 °C to +210 °C
- Ceramic additive even ensures lubrication up to +1000 ° C
- Water resistant & non-resining
- Without additions of silicon and PTFE